Monday, September 5, 2016

Jo Rules: Say Funny Things

Jo's a pretty hilarious kid at times. She's verbal to the nth degree and this can sometimes be overwhelming for her Mother - sometimes I have to tell her I need quiet time. Of course, quiet time to Jo means her going into the next room (where she can still see me) and doing something loud. I should probably just let her talk, it might be less noisy.

Anyway, she can say some random and hilarious things. Here are some examples from the last little while.

'Mummy, you know what? If bugs would be good bugs, they could be nice and help me clean up my room.'

In regards to a hungry Maggie while we are out and about: "Mummy, you can feed her" <pause> "with your chest"

J: What are you doing?
Me: Getting the hair off my legs
J: Why
Me. Because I like it better with no hair
J: Well, that's the way Heavenly Father made me and Daddy

'Mummy! You're so bouncy!" (This was in reference to my tummy)

'Good job Mum! You're a great grown up!'

J: Mummy, so you know who I don't like?
Me: who?
J: Boys. Except my Daddy boy. He's the best.

'Reece was pretty funny cause he was yelling his head off. Silly penguin' (Reece is our neighbor and most definitely not a penguin)

Singing during a silent moment at dinner; 'there's so many things I want to touch....that are not mine' (we have an ongoing struggle to get Jo to leave things alone that don't belong to her - she touches everything, and it seems like it's all the time)

In regards to jumping SO high on a trampoline: 'Look at me jump Mum! It's like I'm 50 years old!'

1 comment:

  1. Ha. I love when we record the Jo comments. Be funny to hear Maggie's as they come along.

    ReplyDelete